Have any questions? contact us at email@example.com
The compact NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop lets you enjoy your favorite meals–quickly and efficiently. Our deal gets you this popular item for a low price AND you get the Color Changing Frying Pan included for FREE!
Induction technology keeps cooktop cool to the touch and only heats cookware for safe operation. Choosing the temperature is a cinch with the LED control panel, as well.
Multitask: Because you can set precise temperatures and time the food, you can walk away knowing it will get cooked perfectly. Or, use it as an addition to your stove top as an extra burner, perfect for sauces, boiling pasta or steaming vegetables. The possibilities are endless!
Compact Size: You can easily place it on your counter or in your cupboards when not in use. Customers with smaller kitchens rave about how convenient the NuWave PIC is. Many customers completely shut off their stove tops!
Virtually No Cleaning: Because the outside cooking surface stays cool to the touch, spills won’t burn or stick to the ceramic glass surface. A simple wipe with a damp paper towel and your cleaning is done!
Portable: You can cook anywhere you have an outlet. This is perfect for taking it outdoors for parties, entertaining guests with fondues or dips in your living room or dining room, in garages to watch sports with your friends, or anywhere else you see fit!
– Includes 1300W 30153 Precision Induction Cooktop and Color Changing Frying Pan
– Heats up twice as fast
– Uses up to 70% less energy
– Boils water in 90 seconds
– Induction surface can boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam, sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt, and grill
– LED control panel
– Patented design
– Six temperature settings with 10-degree adjustments
– Cool-touch cooking surface
– Measures 17″ x 14″ x 15″
– Hand wash
– 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
– BONUS: Color Changing Pan (Induction Ready) $49.99 value
Good to Know:
– Not compatible with all cookware types: works with induction ready cookware, including cast iron, enameled iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum with magnetic bases.
– Does not work with non-induction-ready aluminum, copper, pottery-type vessels or glass.
– General rule of thumb: If a magnet will stick to the bottom of your pan, then your pan is induction-ready.
– Heating surface accommodates pans measuring up to 12″ in total diameter; heat will transfer more slowly to the outer edges of larger pans.